Export Dialog

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Xia

Export Dialog

Post by Xia » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi,

I am using export dialog to export TChart to other formats and I have several questions;
1. I have set valueformat for data series to "0.0", but when save as a Text or Excel file, the data is saved in more than one decimals (e.g. 15.2342 instead of 15.2). How can I change the valueformat for data file?

2. Can I remove the Native tab in the exporting dialog?

3. When click the Send button, it creates an email with TeeChart as subject title and attahced file name. Can I change this to a different name as default, e.g using Chart's title as a default name?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Xia

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 am

Hi Xia,

Please find below the answers to your questions:

1. So far, ValueFormat applied to the series wasn't applied. We have implemented this feature for next maintenance release. For now, the only way is exporting data manually.

2. Yes, this is possible. You can use HideTabs feature as shown in the All Features\Welcome!\Componets\Chart Editor\Chart Editor dialog example in the features demo, available at TeeChart's program group and disable cetExportNative from tab array.

3. You should do that outside TeeChart as shown in the example at All Features\Welcome!\Exporting\Email in the features demo. We have also added your request to the wish-list to be considered for inclusion in future releases.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum