Drawing a line

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
bamboo

Drawing a line

Post by bamboo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 am

Question 1:
I am attempting to custom drawing a line. This works fine except that my graphs move which is not what I want.

How do I stop the graph from moving.

Question 2;
If I use the DrawLine tool during design time. How do I activate the events like OnDraggedLine and OnSelect events. I do not see it in the object inspector.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 am

Hi bamboo,

1. Sorry but I don't understand which is your exact problem. Could you please give us some more details?

2. They are available for me here using TeeChart Pro v8.02 VCL, which TeeChart version are you using?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

bamboo

Post by bamboo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 am

1. The problem is that the X and Y axes is moving when I draw a line. But I just noticed that when I click on a point of a series then the X and Y axes does not move.

2. I am using TeeChart Pro 8 v02 and Delphi 2005. I used Tools property in the TChart component to add the TDrawLine tool.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 am

Hi bamboo,

1. I'm not able to reproduce the issue here. Could you please send us a simple example project we can run "as-is" to reproduce the problem here?

You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.

Thanks in advance.

2. When I added the tool I couldn't see it in the Object Inspector, I had to open the unit's code view, build the application then it was added in the Object Inspector. I've added the issue (TV52013101) to our bug list to be fixed for future releases.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum