Problem with multiple graphs in a form

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Komar

Problem with multiple graphs in a form

Post by Komar » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:51 pm

Hi,

I've a problem with a form which contain a TeeChart. This chart have some lineseries and some tools on it, and it work perfectly.

My problem appears when I had another graph in my form (in design time). Then my first one is completly disturbed and I can't see all my series and my axix scale is completly wrong.

If I delete the new graph, my first one become normaly again, without problems !

I use TeeChart Pro V8 for C++ builder 2006.

Do you have an idee for that ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Komar

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:26 am

Hi Komar,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem here. Could you please send us a simple example project we can run "as-is" or let us know the exact steps we should follow to reproduce the problem here?

You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.

Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Komar

Post by Komar » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Hi Narcis,

I dont sent you anything because I can't reproduce this problem in another project.

I've try in my project and the problem appear when I change the height property of my first graph. Its very strange and i never had this kind of problem before.

I'll contact you if I have some answers.

Thanks

Komar