ChartEditorPanel and ITeeEditor

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
thatnerdyguy

ChartEditorPanel and ITeeEditor

Post by thatnerdyguy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:17 pm

How do you get the ITeeEditor interface for the editor inside the ChartEditorPanel, in order to change it's ShowPages and Options properties?

Or is this not supported?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:26 am

Hi thatnerdyguy,

Yes, this is supported, you should do something as what's shown in the All Features\Welcome!\Components\Chart Editor\Chart Editor dialog example at the features demo. You'll find the demo at TeeChart's program group.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

thatnerdyguy

Post by thatnerdyguy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:22 pm

In that example you have a direct reference to the TeeEditor. My question is how do you get that reference if instead of creating a TeeEditor, you instead have a ChartEditorPanel. I want to modify the editor "inside" the ChartEditorPanel.

[edit] Or can you embed a TeeEditor directly in a form? My understanding is that the TeeEditor was just an object to instantiate the editor "inside" a dialog.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi,

I'm afraid this is not possible using the ChartEditorPanel (although it is using the Chart Editor and the TeeEditor component) - this issue is already on the wishlist for the TeeChart Pro AX v7 meaning that every effort will be made to include it into the next release.