Custom axis zoom problem

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
David
Advanced

Custom axis zoom problem

Post by David » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:15 am

Hi,

I followed the method shown in http://www.teechart.net/support/viewtop ... 6554#16554 and it can correctly display the custom axis. But there is one problem. When I zoom in, only the left axis shows the corresponding zoomed range, but all the custom axis remains unchanged, displaying the initial range. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you very much!
David

David
Advanced

Post by David » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:54 am

One more question. Since there are 5 or more custom axis, the grids (not minor grids) of them make the chart look disordered. I could only find the functin to turn off the minor grid. Is there any way to turn the major grid off?

Thank you very much!

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:34 am

Hi David,
custom axis. But there is one problem. When I zoom in, only the left axis shows the corresponding zoomed range, but all the custom axis remains unchanged, displaying the initial range. How can I solve this problem?
Here is the answer.
One more question. Since there are 5 or more custom axis, the grids (not minor grids) of them make the chart look disordered. I could only find the functin to turn off the minor grid. Is there any way to turn the major grid off?
Yes, you can do :
tchart1.Axis.Custom(0).GridPen.Visible = False

David
Advanced

Post by David » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:43 am

Got it. Thank you very much!