no way to change text options

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
mtspp

no way to change text options

Post by mtspp » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:47 am

Dear Forum,

since version 7.05 I have the problem that in every Delphi version I use I´m not able to set the Text value. When I double click on the chart and enter the part "Chart" - " Axis" - "Titel" - "Text" I only get an empty page. So I can not set the text values there. When I do the same on my laptop it is working. What did I do wrong?

I would like to send you a picture of the problem, is there a way to add this to this post?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:32 am

Hi mtspp,
since version 7.05 I have the problem that in every Delphi version I use I´m not able to set the Text value. When I double click on the chart and enter the part "Chart" - " Axis" - "Titel" - "Text" I only get an empty page. So I can not set the text values there. When I do the same on my laptop it is working. What did I do wrong?
This is really strange because it works fine here using latest version (v7.06). Have you tried that version? Could it be that the installation wasn't 100% successfull, could you try reinstalling TeeChart? If you are a source code customer I suggest you to use the Recompile tool provided at TeeChart's program group.
I would like to send you a picture of the problem, is there a way to add this to this post?
You can post your image to a webserver and paste the URL here usin the image tags or you can post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum