How to add a default color palette

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
leaf

How to add a default color palette

Post by leaf » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:24 pm

I am using the TColorGridSeries and would like to add a new/custom color palatte like the pre-defined ones. I have tried calling SetDefaultColorPalette like in the example code Custom Palettes but this does not seem to work.

Can you tell me where in your code you define the defaults like Victorian or Pastels?

Iwould like to define an array of colors and add them to the ColorPalettes list then call ApplyPalette. I think this will give me the effect that I am loking for. Is this possible?

Is there a way to recompile the Tee7New application so that I can see examples of the new and fixed items in version 7.06? Is there new help for the latest version?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:33 am

Hi leaf,
Can you tell me where in your code you define the defaults like Victorian or Pastels?
This is defined at Chart.pas.
Iwould like to define an array of colors and add them to the ColorPalettes list then call ApplyPalette. I think this will give me the effect that I am loking for. Is this possible?

Yes, you will find an example for that at the TeeChart features demo. The example can be found searching for "applypalette" and is called "Custom Palettes".
Is there a way to recompile the Tee7New application so that I can see examples of the new and fixed items in version 7.06? Is there new help for the latest version?
Yes, you just run the demo included with v7.06 or compile the demo project available at C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart 706 for Delphi 7\Examples\Features.

Regarding the help, there may be some small improvementes but no major changes.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum