VCL Pro contents

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
tisri

VCL Pro contents

Post by tisri » Fri May 27, 2011 11:11 am

Hi all, I hope this hasn't been answered a dozen times already... I didn't see it listed already.

I need to upgrade TeeChart 5.0.3 for Delphi 7 for something that supports Delphi XE. I need to use the Bezier graphs so I guess that means I need the Pro rather than the standard version.

Does the Pro version come with the TeeMaps, TeeTree and TeeGauges components as well? It looked like it probably does on the web site but I can't be sure. I'm looking to place an order today (Friday) so if anyone can let me know quickly I'd be most grateful!

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VCL Pro contents

Post by Narcís » Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 am

Hi tisri,
I need to use the Bezier graphs so I guess that means I need the Pro rather than the standard version.
Yes, exactly. Bezier series is only available in the Pro version. You can see the differences between Std and Pro version at the feature matrix here.
Does the Pro version come with the TeeMaps, TeeTree and TeeGauges components as well? It looked like it probably does on the web site but I can't be sure.
Yes, everything is included in the Pro version as indicated in the feature matrix.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

tisri

Post by tisri » Fri May 27, 2011 11:39 am

Perfect, thankyou Narcis. I've asked my regular UK-based software supplier if they can quote me a price, failing that I'll order it online directly from yourselves.

Thanks again for such a prompt response.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Fri May 27, 2011 11:48 am

Hi tisri,

You're very welcome!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797