Installation issue in 64bit environment

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
mcpang

Installation issue in 64bit environment

Post by mcpang » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 am

Hi,

I had an issue when installing the latest TeeChart.Net2009 for VS2008. Multiple errors were shown one after another during the installation process. However, after clicking "Don't Send" for each error dialog, the installation is able to proceed until it completes. I did not try compiling as there were errors and a similar process was observed during uninstallation. Tried running the TeeRegV2009 and it does not appears to help.

The environment is 64 bit Windows XP with service pack 2 with .NET framework 3.5 installed. I did not encounter any issue with a 32 bit Windows XP system.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Installation issue in 64bit environment

Post by Narcís » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am

Hi mcpang,

Which are the exact error messages you got? Have you tried running ToolBoxEditor tool for installing the components to the toolbox? Which is the exact installer you where using? Please notice the x64 build must be only used for building 64-bit applications not for using at design-time. Also, have you tried installing the components manually to the toolbox?
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum