Installation

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Vectar

Installation

Post by Vectar » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:42 am

I have just installed TeeChart Pro V7 for Delphi 5 after removing an evaluation copy. But I still get the Steema box indicating it is a trial copy when running an application in Delphi. How do I stop this?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:14 am

Hi Vectar,

It's most likely Delphi is still referencing the old packages. Make sure you removed/uninstalled all old packages and that Delphi Search Paths (Project>Options>Directories/Conditionals) points to the new TeeChart version "Bin" and "Lib" folders at the top of this list.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Vectar

Installation

Post by Vectar » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:25 pm

Hi Narcis,

Thank you for the response. I've removed all the packages I originally installed and all the earlier version files. I then re-installed V7 Pro but I'm now getting the following error message:
[Fatal Error] ParkinsonProj.dpr(9): Unit TeEngine was compiled with a different version of TeeProcs.TTeeCustomShape

What have I done wrong, please?

The Instal instructions say the run time packages should go into WINDOWS\SYSTEM but the V7 files are not there, only V6 files. I'm running Windows XP.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 am

Hi Vectar,

This error means that you IDE is still referencing old TeeChart packages, maybe the search paths for your project are not correct.

Using the Recompile tool available at the TeeChart program group at start menu>programs will help you installing successfully. This tool should do everything necessary to install TeeChart properly. If you are still getting problems don't hesitate to post them here.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Vectar

Post by Vectar » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:06 pm

Thanks Narcis. It now works OK

Regards,