Unable to disable THemes Pages

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
sr

Unable to disable THemes Pages

Post by sr » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:07 am

I need to be able to disable user access to the THemes pages, particularly via the Editor.

Does anyone have a method of doing this??

With a 2D chart I occassionally get fatal runtime errors if Themes are opened. Not good for low level users.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:26 pm

Hi,

there's not a method available, we'll implement it for the next maintenance release of the TeeChart Pro ActiveX, you will have to use a similar code like : TeeEditor.ShowPages.Themes = false.

sr

Post by sr » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:40 am

Except there are no methods/properties for .ShowPages.Themes All other Editor pages are able to be hidden, but not Themes.

and TeeChart.ShowThemesEditor is a procedure that doesn't accept a value of any description.

Thanks

sr

Post by sr » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:41 am

Except there are no methods/properties for .ShowPages.Themes All other Editor pages are able to be hidden, but not Themes. Code as above doesn't create any errors, nor does it have any effect.

and TeeChart.ShowThemesEditor is a procedure that doesn't accept a value of any description.

Thanks

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:55 am

Hi,

yes, as I told you , there's not a property available for the moment. We'll add it for the next maintenance releases. Once it will be added you will be able to use the code I put in the other post.