Teechart does not use VCL styles when painting checkboxes

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Dr Stone

Teechart does not use VCL styles when painting checkboxes

Post by Dr Stone » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Teechart does not use the VCL styles when painting checkboxes on the chart legend. It does use the style in the runtime chart editor. How could I force it to use the styles for the checkboxes it paints on the chart legend?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teechart does not use VCL styles when painting checkboxes

Post by Yeray » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi,

Right. I've added it to the wish list to be implemented in future releases (TV52016394).
Thanks for reporting it.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Dr Stone

Post by Dr Stone » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

thanks, I would say it is more like a bug, because the behavior with the styles is inconsistent across the chart component - one place uses the styles and the other does not.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 am

Hi,
Dr Stone wrote:thanks, I would say it is more like a bug, because the behavior with the styles is inconsistent across the chart component - one place uses the styles and the other does not.
Well, the label we assign to the items isn't really very important. The bug tracking system we use here at Steema allows us to label a ticket as a "Bug", a "Feature Request" or an "Enhancement". Done the difficulty to reach a consensus on the definition of these categories and, more than this, to reach a consensus on the interpretation if some issues fit more in a definition than the next, we prefer not to discriminate between these categories. So we prefer to pay more attention to the "Severity" level assigned to the items.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy