Guideline in intallation on XE2

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Guideline in intallation on XE2

Post by Yeray » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

Hi,

Find below the TeeChart for QuickReport packages that work for me with TeeChart v2012.05 and QuickReport 5.05 in C++Builder XE2 Update 4:
Tee9QR5C16.zip
(196.63 KiB) Downloaded 468 times
You'll find the sources and the packages generated with them in the compiled folder. To use the compiled packages, move/copy the files accordingly:
- DclTee9QR5C16.bpl: "\RAD Studio\9.0\bin"
- Tee9QR5C16.bpl: "\Windows\SysWOW64"
- *.bpi, *.dcu and *.lib: "\RAD Studio\9.0\lib\win32\release"
- *.hpp: "\RAD Studio\9.0\include\windows\vcl"

Then, you should be able to install the design time package "\RAD Studio\9.0\bin\DclTee9QR5C16.bpl" from the IDE packages list.

Note I've placed the sources to C:\tmp\Tee9QR5C16 for the packages preparation & building. This is only relevant considering the design time package expects to find the runtime compiled package at C:\tmp\Tee9QR5C16\compiled.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

ut_dev

Post by ut_dev » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:59 pm

It worked :D
Thanks,

ut_dev

Post by ut_dev » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:08 am

Hi, I am back again. I upgraded to C++ Builder XE4 and I am having the same problem again installing the chart component into QuickReport. Can you send me the precompiled files for this installation?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 am

Hello,

Excuse us for the delayed reply here.
Note you can find TeeChart Standard 2013 for QuickReport 5 in C++Builder XE4 here the sources for the packages to integrate the TeeChart Standard version shipped with the IDEs. Then, you can take them and modify, rebuild and install them according to exact packages you have installed in your IDE, following the instructions in the QuickReport article here.
If you still find problems with it, please tell us what's the exact configuration you are using and we'll try to build a system like yours and build the packages for you.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy