Teechart PRo v2012 installation on D5

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
DigitalWare

Teechart PRo v2012 installation on D5

Post by DigitalWare » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Hello,

I have installed in this machine Delphi 5 and Delphi 7 and I have the license of TeeChart PRO v2012 where previusly was installed teechart pro 4.

I've uninstalled teechart pro 4 in delphi 5 and i've installed teechart pro v2012 but when I try to recompile fastreport 4 standard with support of teechart 9 I obtain this error "A class named TInvertFilter" already exists

At this forum exists a post with an answer to this problem, but if the project require runtime packages and in system32 directory I have teechart BPL's of v4, v5 (D5) and v9PRO?

I tried to recompile from source but I receive the error Never-build package 'DclTee95' requires always-build package 'vclbde50''

At this moment TeeChart pro v2012 is installed in Delphi 5 with de installer, but I can't use the support to fast-report.

What can i do to fix it?

(I'm sorry for the errors on grammar. I speak spanish)

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teechart PRo v2012 installation on D5

Post by Narcís » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 am

Hi DigitalWare,

First of all, if you recompile TeeChart sources we strongly recommend you to use the Recompile tool supplied with the source code installer. This will compile and install the packages in chosen IDEs.

Regarding your problem, you may need to upgrade your FastReports packages in a similar process as what's described in the QuickReport article here so they are referencing TeeChart Pro 20102 packages. We also strongly recommend to set latest TeeChart packages paths on top of the search path list (Project -> Options -> Directories/Conditionals and Tools -> Environment Options -> Library) so they are the first to be used instead of the old versions.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum