Delphi XE Quickreport for XE Delphi & TChart 8 Pro

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
tetrisu

Delphi XE Quickreport for XE Delphi & TChart 8 Pro

Post by tetrisu » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello
i change from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE...installed successful Quickreport for XE and now i want to use my printed Chart with TChart & Quickreport...every time is a little tricki,

First Question, i only use the TeeChart for Quickreport....where did i found the necessary Package for compile? I saw you have a Tee9QR5C14.zio for the C developer, did you have a zip file with the necessary files for delphi XE?

Second Question: is imperative to update to TChart 2010? Again, i only use the TChArt for Quickreport....

Tetrisu

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Delphi XE Quickreport for XE Delphi & TChart 8 Pro

Post by Yeray » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi Tetrisu,

Let me start from the end: I'm afraid TeeChart v8 doesn't support RAD Studio XE as TeeChart Standard v2010 is already shipped with the IDE.

However, if you don't use TeeChart Pro features, you could install TQRChart for TeeChart Standard v2010 + QuickReport.
Here you have the packages:
Tee9QR5D15 (Std).zip
(8.82 KiB) Downloaded 731 times
Please, read the QuickReport article for instructions about how to build and install the packages.

To know the differences between the Pro and the Standard features, take a look at the feature matrix.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy