Extreme zoom printing issue

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
L-3 Rick

Extreme zoom printing issue

Post by L-3 Rick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 am

When "extreme" zooming in on a line plot to a single point (called B), and printing the plot, the printed version of the plot contains only a line from B to the next point (C, offscreen), and not the line from the previous point (A, offscreen) to B. This issue is actually visible in the TChartPreview component before printing.

In the attached files, the zoomed plot is a single point taken from a plot from 0-10000 on the X axis and -54 to 0 on the Y axis. The preview panel is a screenshot of the print preview based on the zoomed plot.
Attachments
steema-2.JPG
the preview panel
steema-2.JPG (98.71 KiB) Viewed 3627 times
steema-1.JPG
The zoomed plot
steema-1.JPG (120.85 KiB) Viewed 3626 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Extreme zoom printing issue

Post by Yeray » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Rick,

I've tried to reproduce the problem with the latest v7 in a wide screen and in a "normal" one with the information you are giving to us but I'm afraid that I still couldn't. So probably you are setting something in your chart that I'm missing, or maybe this has been solved with one of the latest maintenance releases.
So please, try to reproduce the issue with the latest TeeChart v7 and, if still reproducible, please, try to arrange a simple example project we can run as-is here to reproduce the problem here.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy