problems with Legend

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Johan Ingemansson

problems with Legend

Post by Johan Ingemansson » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:33 pm

Hello,

Sometimes the legend border cuts off my title when the number of items in the legend are few. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Best Regards,

Johan Ingemansson

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:54 pm

Hi.

In this case the only solution is to manually reposition chart title and legend to avoid overlapping. Check Teechart demo to learm more about custom positioning chart legend and/or chart title.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

Johan Ingemansson

Post by Johan Ingemansson » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:31 pm

Hi,

You misunderstood me. I ment that the Legend title is longer then the frame in the legend, hence the fram in the legend cuts off, the legend title. Does anyone know how I can redraw the frame?

Best Regards,

Johan Ingemansson

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:13 am

Hi Johan,

I see the problem. You're correct, it's bug which I've added on our defect list and a fix for it will be considered to inclusion for the next maintenance releases.
In meantime a workaround could be to increase the Column width :
Chart1.Legend.ColumnWidths[0] := 30;

Johan Ingemansson

Post by Johan Ingemansson » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:11 pm

Hi,

Just one "Sub" question, first of all i forgott to mention that my Legend is aligned to the bottom. Second, even if I set the columnwidths[0] to 30 it won´t adjust, I have also set the AutoColumnWidth:=False. Does anyone know how to solve this. I don´t know if I missing something fundamental must this be done after the graph is visually displayed?

Best Regards,

Johan Ingemansson