axis is not cleared when clearing series

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
BrianNuVu

axis is not cleared when clearing series

Post by BrianNuVu » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 pm

I seem to have an issue with 8.0.4 of TeeChart Pro. I load sample values into a chart (with axis values max 500) - have 5 values. This is just so the user can see the chart and advise various attributes. Then when they choose to populate with real data, I clear the series, and use the .add(x,y,color) to add the production information into the chart. Now when they view the chart afterwards, the bars are all shown correctly, but the left and axis are still set to 500, and no axis points above 500, and the bottom axis still contains the original 'label1', 'label2' up to 'label5'.

Please help!

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 am

Hi BrianNuVu,

If you set an axis min and max manually in the "preview", then this axis won't change automatically. So you probably need to force it to be automatic, or set a min and max manually again. And probably happens something similar with your labels.

If you need more precise suggestions, please, send us a simple example project we can run as-is, and we'll try to correct it if we find something wrong or improvable.
You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

BrianNuVu

Post by BrianNuVu » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 am

9348257 wrote:Hi BrianNuVu,

If you set an axis min and max manually in the "preview", then this axis won't change automatically. So you probably need to force it to be automatic, or set a min and max manually again. And probably happens something similar with your labels.

If you need more precise suggestions, please, send us a simple example project we can run as-is, and we'll try to correct it if we find something wrong or improvable.
You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.
Leave this with me - seems to be an issue with the CloneSeries procedure - ie: with a simple project it works fine - so must be an issue with my complex project - I will get back to you.. Thanks