Smooth 3-D pie charts, ala Rube Goldberg

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
JazzMan

Post by JazzMan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Narcís,

Apologies on my delay in responding. Don't interpret it as lack of interest or motivation on my part! It's a reflection of how busy my betas have been keeping me with the impending release.

I'm sorry to say that I still get Range Check errors even with the latest TeeGDIPlus.Pas you so kindly shared with me...:( The Call Stack's effectively identical to that of my Nov 28, 2008 4:13 pm post.

Where would you suggest we go from here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
richard diamond

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am

Hi richard,

Sorry for the delayed reply. We have been doing several tests here and can reproduce the issue in some machines but not in others. We suspect the problem may be related to some graphic cards characteristics. Have you had the chance to test it in different machines?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

JazzMan

Post by JazzMan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Narcís,

Happy New Year!!!!

You mean I'm not the center of Steema's universe? Hmmmm....

I got the Range Check error when the GDI+ checkbox was clicked on three machines, each a different OS and significantly different hardware components:

o Win2k, SP 4. Graphics card: Radeon VE
o Vista, SP 1. Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro FX 550
o XP, SP 2. Graphics: S3 Graphics Inc. Savage 4 (huh??.. Talk about a Legacy board!)

I ran it as a standalone EXE on all three systems, and also from within the IDE on Win2k, my development machine (don't laugh, I *LIKE* Win2k!).

Is there any other information I can provide?

Regards,
diamond

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Richard,
Happy New Year!!!!
Thank you very much, have a nice year too!
I got the Range Check error when the GDI+ checkbox was clicked on three machines, each a different OS and significantly different hardware components:

o Win2k, SP 4. Graphics card: Radeon VE
o Vista, SP 1. Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro FX 550
o XP, SP 2. Graphics: S3 Graphics Inc. Savage 4 (huh??.. Talk about a Legacy board!)

I ran it as a standalone EXE on all three systems, and also from within the IDE on Win2k, my development machine (don't laugh, I *LIKE* Win2k!).
Thank you very much for your feedback! Je je, I like using Win 2003 Server as my development machine :wink:. I checked this again with Pep and it seems the issue can only be reproduced in some machines here. There's not much we can think of for now to solve this issue. I've added it (TV52013807) to the bug list to be investigated further.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum