"Not enough storage..." crash on resizing

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Jim OBrien

"Not enough storage..." crash on resizing

Post by Jim OBrien » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:23 pm

One of my users is experiencing a "Not enough storage is available to process this command" message (and subequent crash) when he tries to resize a modal window containing a page control having TChart instances on 2 of its 4 pages. I cannot reproduce it on my machine (2560 x 1600 screen). I believe he has a 3-monitor setup, so his effective screen is probably wider (I don't have the exact settings to hand).

I have searched the forums but I have not found anything that seems relevant to what appears to be to be a Windows resources issue.

Any ideas? Jim.

(Using TeeChart Pro v8.01.10844 Win32)

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Jim,

This is really difficult to guess without being able to reproduce the issue here. If you could find a way to reproduce the issue we would be glad to test it here.

We also have v8.03 in release candidate stage, I've sent you the URL to download it.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Jim OBrien

Post by Jim OBrien » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Thanks - we'll look a little further first - there is also another third-party component in the same form and we need to rule out one or the other before digging in deeper.
narcis wrote:Hi Jim,

This is really difficult to guess without being able to reproduce the issue here. If you could find a way to reproduce the issue we would be glad to test it here.

We also have v8.03 in release candidate stage, I've sent you the URL to download it.

Thanks in advance.