Tutorials of TeeChart in asp.net 2003 and 2005

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
egenNilesh

Tutorials of TeeChart in asp.net 2003 and 2005

Post by egenNilesh » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:29 pm

1)Is there any tutorials which will explain from start How to use Teechart component in asp.net 2003 and asp.net 2005.

2) Teechart component not able to add in toolbox of asp.net 2005.
I had try using add teechart.ocx com component but not working.

3) I am also getting problem in opening Sample Example of VBWebForm in asp.net 2003 .It shows following errror:
"Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. asp.net"

I put this error on google and tried all things for ex....changing value in regedit of Internet explorer, but problem not solved.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi egenNilesh,
1)Is there any tutorials which will explain from start How to use Teechart component in asp.net 2003 and asp.net 2005.
Yes, you can find some information in Tutorial 9 - Internet applications, there's a section called TeeChart and ASP.NET.
2) Teechart component not able to add in toolbox of asp.net 2005.
I had try using add teechart.ocx com component but not working.
TeeChart Pro ActiveX doesn't install automatically in Visual Studio .NET. You need to add the components manually to the toolbox right-clicking on it, selecting "Choose Items", going to the "COM Components" tab and selecting TeeChart's components.
3) I am also getting problem in opening Sample Example of VBWebForm in asp.net 2003 .It shows following errror:
"Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. asp.net"

I put this error on google and tried all things for ex....changing value in regedit of Internet explorer, but problem not solved.
This is not a TeeChart problem, this seems a general Windows security problem. Even some results from Google said the same you tried changing the registry, I found a different suggestion that helped some users. It may be worth giving it a try:

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread11734.html

Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

egenNilesh

Post by egenNilesh » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:11 am

HI Narcis,

Thanks for your support. I got Tchart Tutorials...
I try my application using asp.net application but still having problem to show chart on html browser..It show's chart but not showing line series and bar series....means it show empty chart.
I am adding series directly from TChart property window using Add series.
It can show clock chart on browser.
Pls help.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:08 am

Hi egenNilesh,

Besides adding the series to the chart are you populating them with data? I strongly recommend you to have a look at the live ASP.NET demo which full project is also included with TeeChart's installation.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum