Access violation

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
Denis

Access violation

Post by Denis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:25 am

1. I trying to disable the display of the Series Tab by set SeriesData, SeriesGeneral, SeriesMarks to FALSE, but this Tab anyway visible. Then I set ShowInEditor properties for series to FALSE and TeeChart crashes when try to access Series tab. How to disable display the Series tab in editor?

2. I'm using russian version ActiveX, why Themes tab don't translate to russian language ?

3. How to get curent Theme property (function SetTheme is exist, but GetTheme is not exist)

Thanks

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:22 am

Hi Denis,

1. This features still not available in the existing Teechart ActiveX version, it has been added and will be available for the next v7.013 version which will be posted on our web site before the end of this year.
TeeEditor1.ShowPages.AllSeries = False

2. Yes, you're correct, the Themes tab still not being translated to Russian, we'll try to include the translations in the next maintenance release.

3. Yes, this feature is not yet available, once the theme has been applied it cannot be consulted. The only way would be to save it manually when the user selects it.