Cross Browser functionality

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Capsaicin

Cross Browser functionality

Post by Capsaicin » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 pm

We are looking at moving off of TeeChart AX, possibly to .NET version. What I need to know is if the TeeCommander can be used in browsers other than Internet Explorer (like firefox), and/or Operating Systems other than Windows. I think we will still be running the server off of windows, I'm more concerned with the end-user experience. I currently have the AX site detect the browser type and just stream a static graphic chart to all non-ie users. That works well, but then they miss out on a lot of your software's functionality. I'd prefer to stick with .NET rather than the Java Version, if at all possible.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:24 am

Hi Capsaicin,

TeeCommander doesn't work in WebForm applications using TeeChart for .NET as TeeChart is inserted as an image. You can check TeeChart for .NET v2 in ASP.NET applications here. TeeChart for .NET works fine in FireFox but you'll have to set the chart as shown in the demo above.

On the contrary side, TeeChart Pro ActiveX can insert the components into a WebForm as an object.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum