AxisLabel of an Y-Value with SeriesHotspot - Tool

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Woehr.Mi

AxisLabel of an Y-Value with SeriesHotspot - Tool

Post by Woehr.Mi » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 am

Hello,

I have different Gantt-Series drawn at different Y-Values in my Webchart. (Similar to the example in the "TeeChart for .NET Examples" (Welcome!\Chart styles\Standard\Gantt)) and I'm using a Series-Hotspot-Tool to show some Information on a Mouse-Over.

My Question is:
How can I get the Label-Text of the Gantts-LeftAxis, using the Parameters "sender" and "e" of the HotSpotEvent

Code: Select all

private void hotspotTool_GetHTMLMap_Mark(Steema.TeeChart.Tools.SeriesHotspot sender, Steema.TeeChart.Tools.SeriesHotspotEventArgs e)
{
}
to show the AxisLabel also in my MouseOver-Text?

Best regards.
Michael

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sandra » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 am

Hi Michael,

If you want to get the Label-Text of The Gantts-LeftAxis, I recomended next code in the hotspotTool_GetHTMLMap event:

void _Default_GetHTMLMap(Steema.TeeChart.Tools.SeriesHotspot sender, Steema.TeeChart.Tools.SeriesHotspotEventArgs e)
    {
        e.PointPolygon.Title = e.Series.YValues[e.PointPolygon.ValueIndex].ToString();        
    }
Before previous code you would have initialize the event, as for exemple Runtime:

hotSpot1.GetHTMLMap += new Steema.TeeChart.Tools.SeriesHotspotEventHandler(_Default_GetHTMLMap);
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Woehr.Mi

Post by Woehr.Mi » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi Sandra,

Thank for the Code.