High DPI display issues

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Theta

High DPI display issues

Post by Theta » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello,

I'm using TeeChart (version 4) in a report (ActiveReports). The charts display correctly on most monitors in the report viewer, but we have a few people with higher DPI displays where the charts then show up a lot smaller. In this particular report, we're also displaying a WPF control that still renders correctly regardless of DPI, as does the rest of the report, which leads me to believe that the issue may be with how I configured TeeChart. What would be the best solution to fix something like this?

Christopher
Guru

Re: High DPI display issues

Post by Christopher » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

Hello,
Theta wrote:I'm using TeeChart (version 4) in a report (ActiveReports). The charts display correctly on most monitors in the report viewer, but we have a few people with higher DPI displays where the charts then show up a lot smaller. In this particular report, we're also displaying a WPF control that still renders correctly regardless of DPI, as does the rest of the report, which leads me to believe that the issue may be with how I configured TeeChart. What would be the best solution to fix something like this?
Which operating system version are you using? Following this question here, it appears that on Windows 10 the problem is not so visible.
Best Regards,
Christopher Ireland / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Instructions - How to post in this forum