TChart Toolbox in Silverlight

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
BlueMonkey

TChart Toolbox in Silverlight

Post by BlueMonkey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Is there a TChart Toolbox that should appear in the Visual Studio 2010 toolbox? Maybe I need to add it manually, but I don't know how to do that.

Is there a TChartScrollBar object similar to the one that is available in the Delphi version of TChart? It is used to horizontally scroll the content of a chart. There is a sample program in the Delphi demo called Chart_ScrollBar that has the control.

Thanks,
Kent

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TChart Toolbox in Silverlight

Post by Yeray » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 am

Hi Kent,
BlueMonkey wrote:Is there a TChart Toolbox that should appear in the Visual Studio 2010 toolbox? Maybe I need to add it manually, but I don't know how to do that.
As Narcís said here, there isn't designtime support at the present moment for Silverlight. However, you can see some examples in the Silverlight demo included with the TeeChart installation at "\Steema Software\TeeChart for .NET 2010\Examples\DemoProjectSilverlight".
BlueMonkey wrote:Is there a TChartScrollBar object similar to the one that is available in the Delphi version of TChart? It is used to horizontally scroll the content of a chart. There is a sample program in the Delphi demo called Chart_ScrollBar that has the control.
I recommend you to use the regular ScrollBar and call SetMinMax method manually when it's changed.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy