Can't import a .ten file

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
jbalasub

Can't import a .ten file

Post by jbalasub » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:31 pm

Hi,

I am trying to import a .ten file from a file. When I do this I get the following error:

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in teechart.dll. Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

The .ten file does exist, and it was created by doing tChart.Import.Export(filename) functiom, so I don't understand why I am getting this error. Could you give me some insight. Is there any way that I can send you the .ten file that I am trying to import up?

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:51 pm

Hi,

are you using similar code that in the TeeChart for NET Tutorials ( 2- Exporting and Importing Charts ) ?
If you still having problems you can send me an example with which I can reproduce the problem here directly to pep@steema.com or post in into the steema.public.attachments newsgroup.

jbalasub

Can't import .ten file

Post by jbalasub » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:21 am

Hi,

I was wondering if you received the email that I sent you with the .ten file that I am trying to open. Sorry to pester you, but I need a reply as soon as possible. We are trying to release the tool by Tuesday. I really appreciate all you time and help.

Thanks!

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:28 pm

Hi,

sorry for delay !.
Yes, I've received it , and also tried to load using the latest Build 1.1.1675.27998 (available on our for download on our web site) and it works fine.
Could you please download the latest version and check if it works fine for you ?