WinForms ColorGrid Display Corruption

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Walt

WinForms ColorGrid Display Corruption

Post by Walt » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 pm

The WinForms ColorGrid seems to have the same issue that I reported for the WPF version (issue # TW16014129). Just bring up the samples browser for v4.0.2009.28597 (evaluation build) and try scrolling the ColorGrid bitmap demo in all directions (specifically, drag the chart up so that you can see negative numbers on the Y axis).
ColorGrid Bug.png
Sample of ColorGrid Display Corruption
ColorGrid Bug.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4800 times
See: "Welcome !\Chart styles\Statistical\Color Grid\ColorGrid Bitmap"

The image appears to be offset by different amounts as you scroll. As you fix this, you might want to actually add a feature to allow a user to define a fixed offset (x & y, each positive or negative) so that multiple ColorGrid series could be plotted in different areas of the chart (however, the offset shouldn't change automatically when scrolling and the display should not get messed up).

Thanks,

Walt

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WinForms ColorGrid Display Corruption

Post by Sandra » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 am

Hello walt,

I could reproduce your issue with last version (version 4) TeeChartFor . Net. I have added, to the list of Bug Rerports with number[TF02014351]. We will try to fix it for next versions of TeeChart .NET.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum