Cursor tool question

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
w6p2

Cursor tool question

Post by w6p2 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 am

Dear all:
How can I achieve the result like synchrozing two example in asp.net 2005 with teechart.net 3.0? thank you.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:35 am

Hi w6p2,

Cursor tool is not supported in ASP.NET applications. It only work in WinForms applications. In WebForms applications the webchart is an image rendered from the server. You may be interested in seeing what can be achieved at our on-line ASP.NET demo.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

w6p2

Post by w6p2 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:56 pm

narcis wrote:Hi w6p2,

Cursor tool is not supported in ASP.NET applications. It only work in WinForms applications. In WebForms applications the webchart is an image rendered from the server. You may be interested in seeing what can be achieved at our on-line ASP.NET demo.
But in my previous application with teechart ax6, I can use this tech in asp. By the way, how can i achieve the real-time XY value whwn client's cursor moves. I use the tech of series hotpoint but it seems not to support the autopostback of checkbox activation. Can someone help me and give me some solution? Thank you.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am

Hi w6p2,

You could achieve this with the ActiveX version because ActiveX controls can be used as live objects in the browser. However, as I told you, .NET controls can't.

Have you checked the examples at the Interacting with Charts section in the demo I pointed you? Please notice that the full demo project is also included with TeeChart's installation.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum