ChartGalleryPanel subgallery

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
dmisland

ChartGalleryPanel subgallery

Post by dmisland » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi

I have found two examples of using the subgallery of TChartGalleryPanel, but neither is coded fully.

One is in the Features demo, under All Features.. Components.. Gallery.. Chart Gallery panel. In that example, the TChart reflects gallery choices but not subgallery choices.

The second, in TeeChart Office, does respond to subgallery selections, but does not yet work properly. Select, for example, Pie and subtype Pattern, then try to select another pie subtype. There are many other series properties that do not get properly reset.

Can you tell me what code can be added to the TeeChart Office demo to handle this problem?

Thank you,
Dave

dmisland

subgallery

Post by dmisland » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:13 am

Further to my post, I can see that it is in the TxxSeries.SetSubGallery procedures that this should be handled. Isn't that an oversight?

Also, when TLineSeries is selected in the gallery, and smoothing is used, the chart line is not visible in most of the subgallery charts. How would one increase the lineheight or otherwise make the subgallery chart lineseries visible?

Thanks,
Dave