Help System

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Thomas Klingler
Advanced

Help System

Post by Thomas Klingler » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:25 pm

I just upgraded to Delphi 2005 and bought TeeChartPro at the same time (I normally work in C++, but have used Delphi for years). What's up with the help files for TeeChart? Don't know if I installed it wrong or what but there doesn't seem to be any help in the IDE for it. Yes, I can go to the )old style) help files manually but the documentation says there is fully integrated context sensitive help (like most components have). I did a search an turned up one post from April about this and the response was that it was being fixed. Has it been fixed or not?

Bob

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:20 am

Hi Bob,

This is true on almost all IDEs except for Delphi 2005 which has a different help files system similar to VS.NET help files. AFAIK a standard hasn't been defined yet, that's why we don't have the help files ready for Delphi 2005. In the meantime, the only solution is using the help files manually. You'll find them at "Docs" folder at the TeeChart program group.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum