TeeChart Professional 5.03

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
toreba

TeeChart Professional 5.03

Post by toreba » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:21 pm

I need to reinstall this full source code version, purchased in 2002, but it seems to have disappeared from the download area. Is it still available?

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:17 am

Hi.

To access v5 binaries installer and sources, use your TeeChart v5 combination (license, username, customer id) when logging to private downloading area.
Download pages are generated according to license number so if you want TeeChart v5 download links, enter TeeChart v5 license number. In case you forgot your v5 license number, please contact our sales dept. at "sales at steema dot com" and we'll find it for you.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

toreba

Post by toreba » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:04 pm

I do that, but the downloaded executable TeeChart502SourceCode.Exe installs just TChart and TDbChart in dcltee60.bpl, even though I'm using a licence number and password for version 5. I was hoping it would install a lot more components from dcltee56.bpl, dcltqr56.bpl, dcltep56.bpl. What am I doing wrong?

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:09 pm

Hi.

The source code installer does not install any *.bpl package. Is simply creates a source code directory and copies all Teechart sources to it. Compiling and installing TeeChart from sources must be done manually (by opening TeeChart Delphi 5 project group and compiling/installing all packages).
Alternatively, you can also download and run Teechart v5 for Delphi 5 *binaries* installer (please note that there is a separate link available for binaries installers!)-
Binaries installer includes all compiled files (bpl, dcu, dcp, ...), help files and tutorials. Moreover, binaries installer automatically installs all bpl packages and also registers help files.
My advice is download and install TeeChart v5 binaries installer and source code installer (in the same order).
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

toreba

Post by toreba » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:13 am

Thanks, that all worked well.

Now we urgently need to reinstall Pragnaan QuickReport Filters v2.11 with TeeChart Pro v5 and QuickReport Pro v3.5.1 on a replacement computer. TeeChart and QuickReport work well together, but I cannot compile code that uses Pragnaan's TPsQRChart.

I need to recompile the QrTee packages, but while 'teeqr.dpk' compiles, 'dcltqr.dpk' doesn't. The compilation fails because unit 'QRTeeReg' uses unit 'IEdiGene' which doesn't exist on my computer. If I delete this reference, then compilation fails because 'TeeShowAboutBox' and 'ChartExport' are undeclared identifiers in procedure TQRChartCompEditor.ExecuteVerb.

Do you recognise this problem?