OnClickSeries not firing

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Steve Maughan

OnClickSeries not firing

Post by Steve Maughan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:22 am

Hi,

I've attached a project which shows that OnClickSeries doesn't fire in certain circumstances in VCL 2010 (I think when the number of viewable points is <2). This may well be an issue related to TV52015075. However, I thought I'd post this project as it highlights not only the incorrect ValueIndex but also OnClickSeries is not called at all in certain circumstances. I cannot find a workaround and it brakes my code so I'd request it is high priority (please!).

Thanks,

Steve
Attachments
ClickableLine2.zip
(10.16 KiB) Downloaded 459 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OnClickSeries not firing

Post by Yeray » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi Steve,

I don't think it will be related with (TV52015075) because the Cursor is an essential factor to reproduce that problem while the problem in this thread isn't.
I've reproduced the problem with your project and the latest published release, but I'm glad to tell you that I can't reproduce it any more with the actual sources (it would probably have been fixed with TV52015018) so this problem should be fixed with the next maintenance release that should be published in the next weeks.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy