Problem with deleting tools from the chart editor

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
ScottSlater

Problem with deleting tools from the chart editor

Post by ScottSlater » Sat May 15, 2010 2:35 am

TChart 2010... FYI... If you use the chart editor to delete tool by clicking the Delete button, you hear a beep but there is no dialog visible. This happens when the chart editor is on the second monitor of a dual monitor system. You can still press Enter to accept the deletion but you can see the dialog.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with deleting tools from the chart editor

Post by Narcís » Mon May 17, 2010 9:53 am

Hi ScottSlater,

I'm not able to reproduce this using latest TeeChart for .NET 2010 release in an AMD Athlon 64 bit machine with a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and Windows 7 Enterpise on it. Secondary monitor is set up to be on the right-side of the main monitor. In which environment could you reproduce the problem? Did it happen with same monitor setup? Have you been able to reproduce this in different machines?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

ScottSlater

Post by ScottSlater » Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Computer is an Intel Core Duo 32-bit running Vista Ultimate. Delphi 2007 using TeeChart 2010 VCL. 2nd monitor is to the right of the main monitor. All I have to do is move my form with the TChart to the 2nd monitor and right click and choose Edit Chart. Go to the Tools and delete one of them. I will hear a beep but I can't see the dialog. If I do the same thing with the form on the main monitor I do see the dialog.

I do run Delphi with the entire UI for Delphi on my 2nd monitor (main tool bar, obj inpsector, code editor, etc). Resolutions for both monitors are 1920x1200.

Scott

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi Scott,

I've checked it in a Vista x64 machine, GeForce 6600 (with resolutions quite lower than yours) and found no problems with Delphi 2007 and TeeChart Pro VCL 2010.
Have you tried with different resolutions?
Could you please check that you are using the latest drivers available for your graphics card?
What graphics card are you using?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy