TChartGrid

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.

TChartGrid

Post by Newbie » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:29 am

Hi,

TChart 7.04
I'm using a ChartGrid, connected to a Chart --> Series1.
Series1.FillSampleValues(20);
So far so good.

However, when I click on the ChartGrid and hold down the DOWN KEY,
the ChartGrid starts scrolling beyond the size of the Series1, i.e. points (zeroos) are appended to the Series1.

Is there a trick too avoid this? My customer wants to have the ability to scroll down in the ChartGrid from start to end, but no automatic increase of the tracesize. (The mousewheel does NOT has this behaviour.)

Many thanks in advance for your help!

By the way, my previous question with dotted lines is solved by using fastline instead of normal series. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Davy

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:30 pm

Hi Davy,
Is there a trick too avoid this? My customer wants to have the ability to scroll down in the ChartGrid from start to end, but no automatic increase of the tracesize. (The mousewheel does NOT has this behaviour.)
Yes, you can disable this by setting the goEditing option to False.
By the way, my previous question with dotted lines is solved by using fastline instead of normal series. Thanks!
Thanks for the advise. !

TChartGrid

Post by Newbie » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:47 pm

Hi Pep,

To be more complete:
ChartGrid1.OnKeyDown if Key = VK_DOWN --> - GoEditing
ChartGrid1.OnKeyUp if Key = VK_DOWN --> + GoEditing

However, do you publish a list when upgrading the product, describing changes on undocumented features like this one or dotted line series?

Rgds Davy

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:50 am

Hi Dany,

yes, we publish and include in the new installer a list of new features/changes and fixes that has been implemented.