Version 7.04 Installation Errors?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
AMS

Version 7.04 Installation Errors?

Post by AMS » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:02 am

Hello Support Team,

We have developed, tested and released a product using Version 7.0 of TeeChart. We are currently starting a new project and have thus upgraded to your latest Version 7.04.

I have two problems with this installation, please advise:

1) Your installation says Version 7.04, but once the component has been installed and I place the TChart component on a form and edit it, the Popup Menu says that this is Version 7.05. So what Version have you released, 7.04 or 7.05?

2) When changing the Chart Theme to Excel, a compilation error occurs. The error says that "Transparency" property is not available? What is happening here?

Regards John.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:29 am

Hi John,
1) Your installation says Version 7.04, but once the component has been installed and I place the TChart component on a form and edit it, the Popup Menu says that this is Version 7.05. So what Version have you released, 7.04 or 7.05?
This is because we are already preparing v7.05 release but had to create some v7.04 new installers to overcome some issues. That's way the components is already labeled as v7.05.
2) When changing the Chart Theme to Excel, a compilation error occurs. The error says that "Transparency" property is not available? What is happening here?
Could you please tell us when this error occurs? Which property are you setting when you get the error.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum