Some possible bugs

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Richard

Some possible bugs

Post by Richard » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 am

Hi

I have a few issues that are causing me trouble.

(Delphi xe2 latest tchart) - I will use the demos to illustrate

1/ right clicking on a sub chart caused an error - try all feature demo subcharts and right hand mouse click on the sub chart - I get a chart1 has no parent error

2/ still on that demo click on the editor button on the toolbar - and go to themes - I get the odd message that I cannot assign a tsubchart to a tsubchart

3/ even without this message if want to set a themes, go to the edit button, chose themes and the palatte tab - it fails again with an access violation in tee946.bpl

Richard

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some possible bugs

Post by Yeray » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi,
Richard wrote:1/ right clicking on a sub chart caused an error - try all feature demo subcharts and right hand mouse click on the sub chart - I get a chart1 has no parent error
I could reproduce it with v2013.08 but not with the actual sources. This should be fixed for the next maintenance release.
Richard wrote:2/ still on that demo click on the editor button on the toolbar - and go to themes - I get the odd message that I cannot assign a tsubchart to a tsubchart
I could reproduce it with v2013.08 but not with the actual sources. This should be fixed for the next maintenance release.
Richard wrote:3/ even without this message if want to set a themes, go to the edit button, chose themes and the palatte tab - it fails again with an access violation in tee946.bpl
I guess you meant tee916.bpl. But the message I'm getting with v2013.08 is
Access violation at address 0061524F in module 'Tee9new.exe'. Read of address 00000344.
Anyway, with the actual sources I don't get this error anymore either.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy