Migration from version 6 to version 7 - known issues?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Stuart

Migration from version 6 to version 7 - known issues?

Post by Stuart » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:31 am

Just upgraded from version 6 to version 7 (7.0.2, actually). The TChart in my application is not working as it did in version 6 - specifically, the pen settings are not being applied in drawing the series.

Is there a list of known issues that one should expect in migrating an app from version 6 to version 7.02? Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I looked for this in the FAQ and other support documents, and all I found was lists of new features and bug fixes.

I'll admit I am just being lazy - I plan to investigate, but was hoping to start with known issues. Since I also migrated from Delphi7 to 2005, it's also possible it is not TChart, though other aspects of the application seem fine.

TIA for any guidance.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:56 am

Hi,

strange... it should work as did using the TeeChart v6. Although we add new features and fix some problem all the old functionality should work fine. You can also see all the changes in every release and maintenance releases in the Release.txt file under :
C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 702 for Delphi 6

Is you still having problems, could you please post a code here or an example into the news://steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup with which I can reproduce the problem "as is" here ?