Draw a simple line with a symbol at each end

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
TomBacker

Draw a simple line with a symbol at each end

Post by TomBacker » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:56 am

All my previous uses of TChart have been with the standard series, which has worked beautifully. This time I need something that (I think) is different. I need a simple plot to be included in an article I am writing.

The Y axis in thes plots has a value (continuous) from zero to one, and the X axis is discrete with values from 1 to 4 (actually points in time). In the plot I want a number of straight lines drawn from a point (x,y) to another (x,y) with a simple symbol at each end (circle, square, triangle). There must be some basic functions to do just that, but I have been unable to find them. I am using Delphi version 7 and the Tchart I am using is also version 7.

Any suggestions?

TomBacker

Lines with tnd points in plots

Post by TomBacker » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:02 pm

That particular pronlem has been solved. However, there are still some problems left. One of the is that when the plot is exported to a jpg file (for inclusion in a LaTex File, there are still left some bottom and right borders I need to get rid of. I suspect that they are really bevels to the panel, but do not know how get rid of those.

Any suggestions?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:35 am

Hi TomBacker,

Please, could you send us a simple example project we can run "as-is" to reproduce the problem here?
You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy