Example sources TeeChart Standard v7.0

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Doug

Post by Doug » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:10 pm

I have Steema for Delphi7, standard edition, installed and in production. I do not wish to install a demo version on the PC.

How can I obtain the example sources that ONLY come with the professional version.

Can i download this or can it be emailed to me.

Thanks for any help that can be offered. I do have a registered copy of this software.

Regards... Doug :? :)

xxxxxx
Advanced

Post by xxxxxx » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:15 am

Hi, Doug!
You can of course download compiled demo http://www.steema.com/products/teechart ... demos.html however without source of examples.
But in Examples\Features folder of your TeeChart VCL Standard there are source code of all examples. The only trick you have to do is just to put dummy tee8new.dpr to that folder. Aftewards, source code of each example will be available on the corresponding tab.
Regards, Alexander
=================
TeeChart Pro v8.05, Delphi 5 & Turbo Delphi Professional for Win32., Delphi & C++Builder 2009

Doug

Post by Doug » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:18 am

Thanks Alexander. That was a quick response indeed.

You referred to a version"8" which confused me. It didn't appear to work for version 7 under Delphi 7.

Probably my lack of understanding.

Yes there are a lot of source files there but they are not a great help if I cannot locate the ones that I am seeking.

Specifically
1-Mouse drag in a gantt chart and
2-secondly to display the start and end dates when abobe the element being displayed.

Thanks.... Doug

xxxxxx
Advanced

Post by xxxxxx » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:28 pm

Well, misunderstanding might be mutual - I only could add that TeeChart VCL 7 Standard (I used it for a short time) also have Examples folder and there is Search option in Tee7New demo.
And TeeChart Pro version has the same set of source code files in Features folder while other examples may be of less interest to you.
Regards, Alexander
=================
TeeChart Pro v8.05, Delphi 5 & Turbo Delphi Professional for Win32., Delphi & C++Builder 2009