How to send e-mail to support?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Steve

How to send e-mail to support?

Post by Steve » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:07 pm

Is there a help file I can read or any other instructions I can use to figure out how this work?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi Steve,

First of all, please notice that direct e-mail support is not offered to our customers except for Pro-Support subscribers. You can read our support policy here.

Anyway, you have several ways to communicate with us:

1. You can post your technical inquiries at this forums. We monitor them and try to reply all issues posted.
2. You can also post your technical questions at our public newsgroups at news://www.steema.net.
3. If it's something you don't want to post to a public forum you may also send the issue to info at steema dot com or send me or any of my colleagues a private forums message.
4. If you want to send us any file you can post them at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.

Regarding help files, you will obtain them with TeeChart's binary installers. Please notice that source code installer doesn't include any documentation nor examples. You can also download help files at the bottom of this page.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum