labels on customAxis

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
guzial

labels on customAxis

Post by guzial » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:43 pm

hello

i add few customAxes and on every axes i have labels on the left side of axis; i would like to show them on right side like default has "right axis"

and next question is : i would like to set dynamically position of axes and it is dificult to use .PercentPosition (for example when resizing form) - is there some other method to set position of axex ??

thanks for help

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi guzial,
i add few customAxes and on every axes i have labels on the left side of axis; i would like to show them on right side like default has "right axis"
You can set custom axes to OtherSide and set their position to 100%:

Code: Select all

Chart1.CustomAxes.Items[0].OtherSide:=true;
  Chart1.CustomAxes.Items[0].PositionPercent:=100;
and next question is : i would like to set dynamically position of axes and it is dificult to use .PercentPosition (for example when resizing form) - is there some other method to set position of axex ??
You may set their units to pixels:

Code: Select all

Chart1.CustomAxes.Items[0].PositionUnits:=muPixels;
And also set their position relative to some chart element in TeeChart's OnAfterDraw event.

If this doesn't help please give us more information about what are you exactly trying to achieve.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

guzial

Post by guzial » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:13 am

If this doesn't help please give us more information about what are you exactly trying to achieve.
you gave me some important hands; i didint try but im going to set dynamically position of my 3 custom axex - theirs position depend on max width of lables on every axex. If i have some problems i will write :) thanks a lot ;) [/quote]