Minimum and maximum values

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Spea_User

Post by Spea_User » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 am

I deinstall everything, installed the 6.06 and now it's working as expected. Now I have no more time to play with the new release. I will wait for the next 7.xx patch to make further trials.
I know that the 8.00 is released, but i'm scared to buy it because of the experience with 7.xx

Best regards and thanks for your support
Ciao
Spea_User

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:12 am

Hi Spea_User,

The AddXY method is a core TeeChart Series feature, of whose functionality we have a great deal of confidence and for which little underlying change has taken place in recent versions (and TeeChart v7 has been available for more than 2 years). Because of this we feel confident that the problem you have encountered relates to some perhaps syntactical setup issue or similar. We cannot reproduce the issue here but are keen to help you track down the problem if you have a little time spare to do so.

I'm using the same environment as you have described and your project works fine in tests here. That leads us to think that the problem may lie with either:
- an environment setting
- a cross-library reference (an old version of TeeChart perhaps/package issue, eg. here)
- other ... yet to identify.

Questions:
- If you right mouseclick on the AddXY method in your code an go to 'find declaration', does it take you to the file/folder location you expect?
- what error message do you receive at compile time?
- have you tried running the .exe I sent?

Thanks for your collaboration.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum