Tee chart events stopped working

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Andy

Tee chart events stopped working

Post by Andy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:54 am

Hi,

I have a strange problem where chart events such as Zoom and MouseUp seem to have stopped working. I am using TeeChart Pro 5.03 on Delphi 7.
I can see my event handlers in the chart properties and have breakpoints on these two functions but they are never being called. These events were working fine yesterday but I cannot think of anything I might have changed to break this functionality.
Any help would be appreciated.

Andy

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:59 am

Hi Andy,

Are the events assigned to their corresponding objects? Could it be that you changed some object at design-time and you didn't reassign the events at the object inspector?
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Andy

Post by Andy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:12 pm

Narcis,

If I double click on the events in the Object Inspector, it takes me to the correct place in the source code so I think they are correctly linked to the chart object. I also checked the .dfm file and again it all looks correct.

Andy

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:17 pm

Hi Andy,

Could you please send us an example project we can run "as-is" to reproduce the problem here? You can post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Andy

Post by Andy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:32 pm

Narcis,

Unfortunately, the data from the chart is acquired from server external applications and providing these external applications will not be possible.
I will see if I can reproduce the problem with internally generated data and if so, will post the source.

Andy

Andy

Post by Andy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 pm

Well I managed to get it working by simply selecting the chart, cutting it with Ctrl+X then pasting it back onto the frame with Ctrl+V and everything started working :shock:

Andy