Printing Trouble

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
mcq

Printing Trouble

Post by mcq » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:02 pm

I am using Teecharts 7.07 with c++builder 6. I wanted to be able to print out on on my charts so I added a TChartPreviewer to my form. When you click the print button it sets the chart property of the chartpreviewer to my chart and then I call it's execute function. The print preview form shows up and eveything looks good. When I hit the print button I get two errors. The first is "Progect .... raised exception class EExternalException with message 'External exception C0000008'. Process stopped." The 2nd one is "... raised exceptino EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 01805994 in module 'MGCM_GFX.DLL'. Read of address feeeff06'."
If I continue running the print job shows up in the queue as spooling. It will remain it this state.

Any ideas?

MGCM_GFX.DLL is a NT driver (http://www.fileproperties.com/m/mgcm_gfx.dll.htm) that is not available...

thanks
Jason

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:00 am

Hi Jason,

I couldn't reproduce the problem here. Have you tried upgrading your printer device drivers or event changing their version to an older one?

If the problem persists please send us an example we can run "as-is" to reproduce the problem here. You can post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

mcq

That was it...

Post by mcq » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:45 pm

I tried a different printer and it worked fine.

Thanks
Jason