TeeChart 7.06 problems with Tee7New Features example

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
bpetty

TeeChart 7.06 problems with Tee7New Features example

Post by bpetty » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:32 pm

Most of the Tee7New Features program will run OK for me but occasionally it gives me Access Errors.

The worst problem is if I use the Support tab at the bottom of the program. Entering anything and then clicking search immediately causes a rapid succession of access violations.
The first problem was when I accessed
Whats New?->Welcome!->Surface Speed->Contour Foot->Contour series.
That gave a single access violation.
Also ..Surface Speed->ColorGrid RealTime and then selecting animation caused a series of access violations until it finished the animation.

When I first loaded this program, the compiler gave some error messages indicating it could not find some file. It asked if I wanted it to try to load the files in the future and I answered YES. I told it to continue and the above results occurred. When I load the program now, there are no errors which show during loading and none during building. Only during execution of the program.

Is this a problem on my computer or known bugs?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:14 am

Hi bpetty,

This doesn't happen here. The problem may be related to the errors you got when first loading the demo. Do you remember what those errors said? Which TeeChart version are you using and in which IDE are you using it?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum