Deleting the TeeCommander

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
CarlS

Post by CarlS » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:18 am

I have an issue removing the TeeCommanderfrom my form. If I hit the delete button it looks like the TeeCommander starts refreshing itself over and over until vb crashes. I have tried cutting and deleting. Even if I remove the chart that it sits on the refreshign starts to happen - Any Ideas? - Please mail me at Carl.Schoeman@Sappi.com - Thanks

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:31 pm

Hi CarlS,

I have been able to partially reproduce what you reported. After a while of TeeCommander behaving like what you reported it just disappeared from the form without crashing VB. Are there any special instructions I should follow to reproduce what you report?

Also notice that I have a added this defect to our bug list to be fixed for future releases.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

CarlS

Post by CarlS » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:02 am

After hitting the delete button the control just refreshes indefinitely. I can move the control around but I can't see it's properties while it's refreshing.

I don't think that I've done anything specific. I have just started a new VB project and added the commander to a blank form. No other control on the form. The same thign happens when I try to remove it from the form.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi,

yes, I'm able to reproduce the problem here, however using Win2003Server and VB6 (SP6), clicking the delete button end up removing the TeeCommander component without get any error.
Have you been able to remove the component from the form (even getting any error) ? If so, just let you know that this problem has been added down our defect list and we'll try to fix it for the next maintenance releases.