Dear Support, I have three questions

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
Gobing

Dear Support, I have three questions

Post by Gobing » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 am

Dear Support :),
I have three questions.
One is that, I can just set the style of points as “Square”, “Circle”, “Triangle”, and so on, then fill the specified shape of points will certain color in “Point” and “Polar” series. I want to know whether I can use small icons defined by myself to replace the original points via some method provided by the teechart.

The second is that, I draw a polar chart with the TeeChart control by adding “Polar” series and setting their properties. Initially, I cancel the check box of “Visable” property in “Marks” tab of “Polar” series. I saw that the polar chart fully filled the frame of the TeeChart control. After I selected the check box of “Visable” property, I could see marks floating on points, but unfortunately the whole polar chart shrank in some scale and become smaller than the one canceling the check box. I want to know if there is some method to let the polar chart not shrinks after setting the check box.

The last one is, I found “Polar” series not have the function of local zooming. I could not zoom out certain part of the polar chart. I want to know why?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 am

Hi Gobing,

1. For a Point series, there is ImagePoint series that allows that. But for a PolarSeries in AX I'm afraid that wouldn't be easy to do.

2. Yes, I've seen how it shrinks. I've added it to the wish list to be fixed in future releases (TV52014220).

3. The zooming and scrolling feature for the polar series is already in the wish list (TF02012613).
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy