Problems with Circular gauge API

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
David P

Problems with Circular gauge API

Post by David P » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi,

I'm creating a circular gauge using your TeeChart ActiveX control (v8.0.0.5) and i have three problems:

1. I'm trying to apply a gradient to the MiddleBrush of the frame. I'm using the properties found in TeeChart.Series(lSeriesID).asCircularGauge.Frame.MiddleBrush, but when i change these, the inner part of the frame is affected and not the middle part. To me it seems like a bug. Is there any way to get around this problem?

2. I can't seem to find where i can set the hand distance and offset. That can be done in the editor but i can't seem to find the properties (TeeChart.Series(lSeriesID).asCircularGauge.Hand). Could you help me out?

3. I can't seem to find where i can remove the border/frame around the "back object". In the editor, it's found under series# > format > back > border > frame. How's that done?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi David,

I've tested the issues you comment and I think you are right. I've added the two first to the activeX wish list because in vcl these function exist and work fine (TA05013862).

But the last property you ask for, doesn't seem to exist even in vcl version, so when this wish will be solved in vcl, probably it will be solved automatically in activex. So I've added it to the vcl wish list (TV52013863).
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

David P

Post by David P » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Okay, thank you.