TeeChart 8 activeX with any version of Labview?

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
ChrisInTexas

Labview 8.X

Post by ChrisInTexas » Fri May 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Hugh and Narcis,
I am also using Labview 8.X along with the Teechart 8.0.x ActiveX control.
I have been using Labview for years along with the Teechart with the SAME problems that are being experienced...You can register multiple Teechart events in Labview, but only one of the events will work.

FYI, My program uses multiple TeeChart controls and you can get each of the controls to have one "Working" event per control, but if multiple events are registered, you get the same problem of only 1 event per control works properly.

I would greatly appreciate a solution to this problem as it would clean up a number of "workarounds" I have done to get a solution.

Also, What is the Maximum number of elements that I can have in a Fast Series? I am using a total of 12 series in my TeeChart control.

Thanks in Advance

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue May 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi ChrisInTexas,

Thanks for the information. We are currently investigating the issue. Would you be so kind to post the workaround here so that Hugh and other users may use it as well?

If you need to post any file you can either post them at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

ChrisInTexas

Workaround

Post by ChrisInTexas » Wed May 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Narcis,
Regarding the workaround I came up with for my Labview program, I don't have a section of program that I can upload for viewing. I know that the control does not fire with multiple programmed Events. I tried various Events with the same result, only 1 Event will fire (I think it's the last Event registered in the programming structure). With that said, if I would have been able to use multiple Events, my programming would have been reduced significantly.

Thanks for your investigation into this problem. Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

ChrisInTexas

Post by ChrisInTexas » Wed May 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Narcis,
I uploaded an example program (Example.zip) to your server. It illustrates the problem of only 1 event firing in Labview.

Hope this helps in the aid of identifying the problem.

Thanx